Design by Raf Reyes: Raf (VERYRARE’s founder - whose official/government name is Raphael btw) personal favorite. channeling the power of Cabanel’s artwork he loves so much; thinking about the painting, it’s just so powerful. the quiet fury and resentment in the ‘fallen angel’'s eyes, the single tear for his loss, hands clasped together in an effort to control these intense emotions boiling inside while being scorned by the angelic cohort above.. this V®️R®® statement piece draws parallels with our era and ourselves (as protagonists) - barely containing our Anger in the aftermath of critical times’ events; when we think everything’s doomed (hence the ‘Lost Paradise’ alternative title) when, in reality, it’s not. the metallic blue drip stands for the angels’ blood poured from uptop (heard it was blue-colored), the exlibris woven is for the personal connection between You and the Piece, nd the butterflies (at the back) are symbols for hope & new beginnings, an emblem of the brand.
Mixed media collage on garment. Digital to analog layering of 15+ visuals total (prints, embroidery, patches…). Short sleeve jersey shirt, hand-sewn with a crewneck profile, rib knit collar. Slightly cropped, relaxed|boxy fit, bio washed. Heavyweight 210gsm premium cotton fabric, made with a super combed cotton blend to achieve the softest handfeel producible. “Pistolera” graphics (front) + quote (back) printed entirely with eco-friendly water-based inks fusing naturally with the fabrics. 3M reflective ‘triple logo parts’ flocking, when exposed with flashlight (front). Double needle + tonal stitching (high stitch density for smooth finish) for durability. Trademarked bloodstain-shaped splatter (front) and VERYRARE™ VR®® tic-tac-toe embroideries (sleeve). Black & red bullet hole front print, vital statistics (sleeve) + signature1996 red embroidery at the back. 30000 stitches all embroideries total (back & front). Woven external tag. Interior label sewn specially to leave no stitch marks at the back.
Named and numbered with each garment serial+drop no° purposely limited to 21 — in line with our VERYRARE™ ’quattromotto’: quality, rarity, singularity & sustainability. Carmine red silk thread embroidery used for our VR-iD artwear finish (offered at no additional costs).
True size or slightly oversized look recommended. Unisex garment.
• True size or slightly oversized look recommended. Unisex garment.
• As sizing is rather large, if you don't like the the oversized look don't hesitate to take small size.
• Machine wash cold and iron inside out avoiding the print. Do not machine dry.
☞ All of our products are custom embroidered by hand. Please allow 2-3 days for us to create your garment after you purchase. We promise to always ship it out no later than 5 days after ordering.
☞ Shipping Fees:
- We offer free shipping worldwide for all orders above 90€
- For paid delivery, we give different shipping options upon checkout. Final price depends on delivery time and locations (whether Pick-up & Go or home delivery).
☞ All customers will receive tracking details via email upon dispatch, and are expected to monitor tracking progress for any delivery exceptions. Shipping carriers are selected based on the most efficient delivery for each order (cost+quickness).
☞ Returns & Exchanges:
- As we hand-embroider your clothes with your own initials, we neither accept returns nor exchanges for the VR-iD items you'd have emblazoned. All sales final.
- If you want to be left with the possibility for returns or exchanges, please leave the VR-iD field (for your initials) as blank, so that we don't customize your very own artwear artwork. However, we do not recommend this option as we found it of a much lesser value for our VERYRARE™ customers.
- Any problem during shipping will of course lead to compensation.