Design by Raf Reyes: It is explained in Lewis Carroll's book that the spades (human soldiers cards) are gardeners, clubs are soldiers, diamonds are courtiers, and hearts are members of the royal family. I always loved gardening, watering your stuff out, whether they b investments, money trees [the perfect place for shade], or real trees/vegetation (naturae suprema - taking care of mother Gaia you dig?!). A beautifully laid out visual composition/collage by Raf comes announcing his own version of the Alice in Wonderland story for the 21st century, and subtle doubled-duplicated tonal prints and embroideries finish finessin’ the piece, and the master file at the back re-state in the VR®® Raf way how Lewis Caroll himself would have seen his work lent for aesthetically pleasing ends.
Mixed media collage on garment. Digital to analog layering of 20+ visuals total (prints, embroidery, patches…). Short sleeve jersey shirt, hand-sewn with a crewneck profile, rib knit collar. Slightly cropped, relaxed|boxy fit, bio washed. Heavyweight 210gsm premium cotton fabric, made with a super combed cotton blend to achieve the softest handfeel producible. “Money Tree”/spades gardeners + coins graphics (front) + quote (back) printed entirely with eco-friendly water-based inks fusing naturally with the fabrics. 3M ‘solid logo’ flocking, reflective when exposed with flashlight (front). Double needle + tonal stitching (high stitch density for smooth finish) for durability. Trademarked ‘Wonderland’ + ‘Jack’ card illustration designs — by commissioned artist Oliver Whelan @whelansketches(sleeve and back) and ‘perfect place for shade’ + ‘Love/Lewis Caroll’ embroideries (sleeve and back). 15000 stitches all embroideries total (back & front). Woven external tag. Interior label sewn specially to leave no stitch marks at the back.
Named and numbered with each garment serial+drop no° purposely limited to 21 — in line with our VERYRARE™ ’quattromotto’: quality, rarity, singularity & sustainability. Carmine red silk thread embroidery used for our VR-iD artwear finish (offered at no additional costs).
True size or slightly oversized look recommended. Unisex garment.
• True size or slightly oversized look recommended. Unisex garment.
• Machine wash cold and iron inside out avoiding the print. Do not machine dry.
☞ All of our products are custom embroidered by hand. Please allow 2-3 days for us to create your garment after you purchase. We promise to always ship it out no later than 5 days after ordering.
☞ Shipping Fees:
- We offer free shipping worldwide for all orders above 90€
- For paid delivery, we give different shipping options upon checkout. Final price depends on delivery time and locations (whether Pick-up & Go or home delivery).
☞ All customers will receive tracking details via email upon dispatch, and are expected to monitor tracking progress for any delivery exceptions. Shipping carriers are selected based on the most efficient delivery for each order (cost+quickness).
☞ Returns & Exchanges:
- As we hand-embroider your clothes with your own initials, we neither accept returns nor exchanges for the VR-iD items you'd have emblazoned. All sales final.
- If you want to be left with the possibility for returns or exchanges, please leave the VR-iD field (for your initials) as blank, so that we don't customize your very own artwear artwork. However, we do not recommend this option as we found it of a much lesser value for our VERYRARE™ customers.
- Any problem during shipping will of course lead to compensation.