World Warrior: Valet De Coeur
- ARTWORK MATERIALS & TECHNIQUES
- NOT YOUR AVERAGE CLOTHES
- SIZE GUIDE & INSTRUCTIONS
- SHIPPING INFOS & RETURNS POLICY
Design by Raf Reyes: Raf (VERYRARE’s founder) used to play street fighter and tekken a lotttt, still does. Being both a massive 1v1 fighting games’ aficionado nd a cardplayer + ‘The Matrix’ movie lover, the ‘Valet De Coeur’ (jack of hearts) statement piece is Raf’s way of honoring the two, paying hommage to what shaped a whole childhood, as Ken finished off his V-sign victorious signature move -> VR livin’, no less. The sleeve is cyrillic for ‘VICTORY’ and the back is a Matrix poster-like composition with the V®️R®® twist/branded lettering.
ARTWORK MATERIALS & TECHNIQUES
Mixed media collage on garment. Digital to analog layering of 8+ visuals total (prints, embroidery, patches…). Short sleeve jersey shirt, hand-sewn with a crewneck profile, rib knit collar. Slightly cropped, relaxed|boxy fit, bio washed. Heavyweight 210gsm premium cotton fabric, made with a super combed cotton blend to achieve the softest handfeel producible. “World Fighter” + matrix VR❤️®® front, back and sleeves prints printed entirely with eco-friendly water-based inks fusing naturally with the fabrics. Overlaid half heart (front) + Vs and Rs (back) in red embroidery. Right sleeve ‘victory’ (in Cyrillic) black embroidery. Double needle + tonal stitching (high stitch density for smooth finish) for durability. Woven external tag. Interior satin label sewn to a counter-patch to leave no stitch marks at the back.
Named and numbered with each garment serial+drop no° purposely limited to 21 — in line with our VERYRARE™ ’quattromotto’: quality, rarity, singularity & sustainability. Carmine red silk thread embroidery used for our VR-iD artwear finish (offered at no additional costs).
SIZE GUIDE & INSTRUCTIONS
• True size or slightly oversized look recommended. Unisex garment.
• As sizing is rather large, if you don’t like the the oversized look don’t hesitate to take small size.
• Machine wash cold. Do not machine dry.
SHIPPING INFOS & RETURNS POLICY
☞ We don’t want you to pay any import taxes!!. However our art-elier is in France so some countries charge for the importation of clothes from there. That is why you may receive a note asking you to pay for the importation of products. We will compensate for that and return the money on the card used. The United States (unless you buy $800 worth of goods in a single order!) and the European Union are not affected by Import taxes.
☞ Shipping Fees:
- We offer free shipping worldwide for all orders above 90€
- For paid delivery, we give different shipping options upon checkout. Final price depends on delivery time and locations.
☞ All of our products are customized by hand. Please allow 2-3 days for us to create your garment after you purchase. We promise to always ship it out no later than 5 days after ordering. All customers will receive tracking details via email upon dispatch, and are expected to monitor tracking progress for any delivery exceptions. Shipping carriers are selected based on the most efficient delivery for each order (cost+quickness).
☞ Returns & Exchanges:
- As we hand-customized your garment with your own initials, we neither accept returns nor exchanges for the VR-iD items you’d have emblazoned. All sales final.
- Any problem during shipping will of course lead to compensation.