Design by Raf Reyes: It is explained in Lewis Carroll’s book that the spades (human soldiers cards) are gardeners, clubs are soldiers, diamonds are courtiers, and hearts are members of the royal family. I always loved gardening, watering your stuff out, whether they b investments, money trees [the perfect place for shade], or real trees/vegetation (naturae suprema – taking care of mother Gaia you dig?!). A beautifully laid out visual composition/collage by Raf comes announcing his own version of the Alice in Wonderland story for the 21st century, and subtle doubled-duplicated tonal prints and embroideries finish finessin’ the piece, and the master file at the back re-state in the VR®® Raf way how Lewis Caroll himself would have seen his work lent for aesthetically pleasing ends.
ARTWORK MATERIALS & TECHNIQUES
Mixed media collage on garment. Digital to analog layering of 20+ visuals total (prints, embroidery, patches…). Short sleeve jersey shirt, hand-sewn with a crewneck profile, rib knit collar. Slightly cropped, relaxed|boxy fit, bio washed. Heavyweight 210gsm premium cotton fabric, made with a super combed cotton blend to achieve the softest handfeel producible. “Money Tree”/spades gardeners + coins graphics (front) + quote (back) printed entirely with eco-friendly water-based inks fusing naturally with the fabrics. 3M ‘solid logo’ flocking, reflective when exposed with flashlight (front). Double needle + tonal stitching (high stitch density for smooth finish) for durability. Trademarked ‘Wonderland’ + ‘Jack’ card illustration designs — by commissioned artist Oliver Whelan @whelansketches(sleeve and back) and ‘perfect place for shade’ + ‘Love/Lewis Caroll’ embroideries (sleeve and back). 15000 stitches all embroideries total (back & front). Woven external tag. Interior label sewn specially to leave no stitch marks at the back.
Named and numbered with each garment serial+drop no° purposely limited to 21 — in line with our VERYRARE™ ’quattromotto’: quality, rarity, singularity & sustainability.
SIZE GUIDE & INSTRUCTIONS
• Even though the garment may differ from the template above or below, well it’s the same sizing (as in, we’re using the same size chart for both)
• True size or slightly oversized look recommended. Unisex garment.
• As sizing is rather large, if you don’t like the the oversized look don’t hesitate to take small size.
• Machine wash cold. Do not machine dry.
SHIPPING INFOS & RETURNS POLICY
☞ We don’t want you to pay any import taxes!!. However our art-elier is in France so some countries charge for the importation of clothes from there. That is why you may receive a note asking you to pay for the importation of products. We will compensate for that and return the money on the card used. The United States (unless you buy $800 worth of goods in a single order!) and the European Union are not affected by Import taxes.
☞ Shipping Fees:
- We offer free shipping worldwide for all orders above 90€
- For paid delivery, we give different shipping options upon checkout. Final price depends on delivery time and locations.
☞ All of our products are customized by hand. Please allow 2-3 days for us to finish your garment after you purchase. We promise to always ship it out no later than 5 days after ordering (except for preorders). All customers will receive tracking details via email upon dispatch, and are expected to monitor tracking progress for any delivery exceptions. Shipping carriers are selected based on the most efficient delivery for each order (cost+quickness).
☞ Returns & Exchanges:
- As we hand-customize your garment with an authentication number and your own initials, we neither accept returns nor exchanges. All sales final. Please check our size guide to chose carefully the sizing.
- Any problem during shipping will of course lead to compensation.