Design by Raf Reyes: the last supper. The last zoom. This title is pretty self explanatory: when did it all begin? and when will this all end? who can we count on when hard times occur? The tee raises all those questions and gets them out right up in our faces, for good. Religious glasswork + fresco vibes. “Earn your stripes on the field while you can nd keep prayin'” they said.. At VERYRARE™ V®️R®® it’s all about friends & family, so come partake, 2020 we eattt 🍽️
ARTWORK MATERIALS & TECHNIQUES
Mixed media collage on garment. Digital to analog layering of 18+ visuals total (prints, embroidery, patches…). Short sleeve jersey shirt, hand-sewn with a crewneck profile, rib knit collar. Slightly cropped, relaxed|boxy fit, bio washed. Heavyweight 210gsm premium cotton fabric, made with a super combed cotton blend to achieve the softest handfeel producible. “The Last Zoom” prints and texts (front); printed entirely with eco-friendly water-based inks fusing naturally with the fabrics. Tonal parts of apostles’ attires embroidered in 12 different colors on top of chest print. ‘The Last Zoom’, art deco frame (right sleeve), and VR®® ’praying for you’ (back) embroideries. Double needle + tonal stitching (high stitch density for smooth finish) for durability. Trademarked VR®® bands/stripes in gold and black. 11000 stitches all embroideries total (back, front, sleeves). Woven external tag. Interior satin label sewn so as to leave no stitch marks at the back.
Named and numbered with each garment serial+drop no° purposely limited to 21 — in line with our VERYRARE™ ’quattromotto’: quality, rarity, singularity & sustainability.
SIZE GUIDE & INSTRUCTIONS
• Even though the garment may differ from the template above or below, well it’s the same sizing (as in, we’re using the same size chart for both)
• True size or slightly oversized look recommended. Unisex garment.
• As sizing is rather large, if you don’t like the the oversized look don’t hesitate to take small size.
• Machine wash cold. Do not machine dry.
SHIPPING INFOS & RETURNS POLICY
☞ We don’t want you to pay any import taxes!!. However our art-elier is in France so some countries charge for the importation of clothes from there. That is why you may receive a note asking you to pay for the importation of products. We will compensate for that and return the money on the card used. The United States (unless you buy $800 worth of goods in a single order!) and the European Union are not affected by Import taxes.
☞ Shipping Fees:
- We offer free shipping worldwide for all orders above 90€
- For paid delivery, we give different shipping options upon checkout. Final price depends on delivery time and locations.
☞ All of our products are customized by hand. Please allow 2-3 days for us to finish your garment after you purchase. We promise to always ship it out no later than 5 days after ordering (except for preorders). All customers will receive tracking details via email upon dispatch, and are expected to monitor tracking progress for any delivery exceptions. Shipping carriers are selected based on the most efficient delivery for each order (cost+quickness).
☞ Returns & Exchanges:
- As we hand-customize your garment with an authentication number and your own initials, we neither accept returns nor exchanges. All sales final. Please check our size guide to chose carefully the sizing.
- Any problem during shipping will of course lead to compensation.