King Of Chemists, Rager Paradise
- ARTWORK MATERIALS & TECHNIQUES
- NOT YOUR AVERAGE CLOTHES
- SIZE GUIDE & INSTRUCTIONS
- SHIPPING INFOS & RETURNS POLICY
Design by Raf Reyes: Self-explanatory. Honestly. The Trav tee a.k.a Jacques Webster the second a.k.a the cookup gawd, a.k.a the lab goat, coming to take us in his rager paradise. Half-faded and distressed visuals come kickin’ like La Flame only can, seemingly out-of-the-frame, together but separated. Toys, texts and attraction parks themed imprints + embroideries represent his genius mind and wildest thoughts. 3M reflective VR®® VERYRARE™ logos come legitimizing the whole craft even more as all layers come responding to each other. Ladies and gents, the Trav tee packs a punch as sleeves pay hommage to your local (cookie) dealers and ubers. [it’s LIT!! straight up] One way in, no ways out: (stuff being done) the VERYRARE™ VR®® way. yeah
ARTWORK MATERIALS & TECHNIQUES
Mixed media collage on garment. Digital to analog layering of 25+ visuals total (prints, embroidery, patches…). Short sleeve jersey shirt, hand-sewn with a crewneck profile, rib knit collar. Slightly cropped, relaxed|boxy fit, bio washed. Heavyweight 210gsm premium cotton fabric, made with a super combed cotton blend to achieve the softest handfeel producible. “The Three Travs” main graphic visual (front & wrap) + quotes (back) printed entirely with eco-friendly water-based inks fusing naturally with the fabrics. 3M ‘solid logo’ flocking, reflective when exposed with flashlight (front). Double needle + tonal stitching (high stitch density for smooth finish) for durability. Raf Reyes original designs ‘ÜberEats’ ‘Rage’ ‘Cookie Dealer’ ‘Lab Rat’ ’Local Rager’ (sleeves + back). 8000 stitches all embroideries total (back & front). Woven external tag. Interior label sewn specially to leave no stitch marks at the back.
SIZE GUIDE & INSTRUCTIONS
• True size or slightly oversized look recommended. Unisex garment.
• As sizing is rather large, if you don’t like the the oversized look don’t hesitate to take small size.
• Machine wash cold. Do not machine dry.
SHIPPING INFOS & RETURNS POLICY
☞ We don’t want you to pay any import taxes!!. However our art-elier is in France so some countries charge for the importation of clothes from there. That is why you may receive a note asking you to pay for the importation of products. We will compensate for that and return the money on the card used. The United States (unless you buy $800 worth of goods in a single order!) and the European Union are not affected by Import taxes.
☞ Shipping Fees:
- We offer free shipping worldwide for all orders above 90€
- For paid delivery, we give different shipping options upon checkout. Final price depends on delivery time and locations.
☞ All of our products are customized by hand. Please allow 2-3 days for us to create your garment after you purchase. We promise to always ship it out no later than 5 days after ordering. All customers will receive tracking details via email upon dispatch, and are expected to monitor tracking progress for any delivery exceptions. Shipping carriers are selected based on the most efficient delivery for each order (cost+quickness).
☞ Returns & Exchanges:
- As we hand-customize your garment with your own initials, we neither accept returns nor exchanges for the VR-iD items you’d have emblazoned. All sales final.
- Any problem during shipping will of course lead to compensation.