Design by Raf Reyes: ’Colère refoulée’ stands for ’reprouched/pent-up anger’ in english. Anger is one one of the five natural emotions we get 2hv in our basic set of hormonal/emotional reactions (as human beings)..⁂ nd Anger is most of the times a misperceived emotion; often associated with violence (which is its non-natural counterpart btw) and metaphorically → explosion. But what is it really about? Is this emotion only harmful? Does it have a particular usefulness? If something’s indeed pent-up, it’s restricted or held back in some way. You might appear calm and collected, but if you’ve secretly got a lot of pent-up anger it will eventually need to be released. BOOM‼️..⁂ Repressed emotions or stifled feelings/impulses 2 be freed and embraced and accepted/integrated longterm wise if you’re aiming at/for homeostasis + peace of mind.
ARTWORK MATERIALS & TECHNIQUES
Mixed media collage on garment. Digital to analog layering of 15+ visuals total (prints, embroidery, patches…). Short sleeve jersey shirt, hand-sewn with a crewneck profile, rib knit collar. Slightly cropped, relaxed|boxy fit, bio washed. Heavyweight 210gsm premium cotton fabric, made with a super combed cotton blend to achieve the softest handfeel producible. 8000 stitches all embroideries total (back & front). Woven external tag. Interior label sewn specially to leave no stitch marks at the back.
Named and numbered with each garment serial+drop no° purposely limited to 21 — in line with our VERYRARE™ ’quattromotto’: quality, rarity, singularity & sustainability.
SIZE GUIDE & INSTRUCTIONS
• Even though the garment may differ from the template above or below, well it’s the same sizing (as in, we’re using the same size chart for both)
• True size or slightly oversized look recommended. Unisex garment.
• As sizing is rather large, if you don’t like the the oversized look don’t hesitate to take small size.
• Machine wash cold. Do not machine dry.
SHIPPING INFOS & RETURNS POLICY
☞ Shipping depends upon where you’re located:
- We offer free shipping worldwide for all orders above $110 / 95€
- You’re located in the USA: there are no import fees & time until delivery 📦✈️ = 2 to 7 days after ordering.
- You’re located in the EU: there are no import fees & time until delivery = 2 to 7 days after ordering.
- You’re located in the UK or Canada: there MAY be import fees and delivery is 5 to 10 days after after ordering. Customs agents are the ones setting the amount, and we can’t predict the extent to which the fee will amount to precisely. Hence why we’ll send you back the money they charge you as store credits (via Gift Card).
- You’re located somewhere else than the above: there MAY be import fees and delivery is 5 to 10 days after ordering. Customs agents are the ones setting the amount, and we can’t predict the extent to which the fee will amount to precisely. Hence why we’ll send you back the money they charge you as store credits (via Gift Card).
⧫ Anyhow, each and every customer will receive tracking N°/details from DHL (Express) via email & phone number [upon dispatch 📦] and are expected to monitor tracking progress for any delivery.
☞ Returns & Exchanges:
- As we hand-customize your garment with an authentication number and your own initials, we neither accept returns nor exchanges. All sales final. Please check our size guide to chose carefully the sizing.
- Any problem during shipping will of course lead to compensation.