Colère Refoulée // Pent-Up Anger
- ARTWORK MATERIALS & TECHNIQUES
- NOT YOUR AVERAGE CLOTHES
- SIZE GUIDE & INSTRUCTIONS
- SHIPPING INFOS & RETURNS POLICY
Design by Raf Reyes: ’Colère refoulée’ stands for ’reprouched/pent-up anger’ in english. Anger is one one of the five natural emotions we get 2hv in our basic set of hormonal/emotional reactions (as human beings)..⁂ nd Anger is most of the times a misperceived emotion; often associated with violence (which is its non-natural counterpart btw) and metaphorically → explosion. But what is it really about? Is this emotion only harmful? Does it have a particular usefulness? If something’s indeed pent-up, it’s restricted or held back in some way. You might appear calm and collected, but if you’ve secretly got a lot of pent-up anger it will eventually need to be released. BOOM‼️..⁂ Repressed emotions or stifled feelings/impulses 2 be freed and embraced and accepted/integrated longterm wise if you’re aiming at/for homeostasis + peace of mind.
ARTWORK MATERIALS & TECHNIQUES
Mixed media collage on garment. Digital to analog layering of 15+ visuals total (prints, embroidery, patches…). Short sleeve jersey shirt, hand-sewn with a crewneck profile, rib knit collar. Slightly cropped, relaxed|boxy fit, bio washed. Heavyweight 210gsm premium cotton fabric, made with a super combed cotton blend to achieve the softest handfeel producible. 8000 stitches all embroideries total (back & front). Woven external tag. Interior label sewn specially to leave no stitch marks at the back.
Named and numbered with each garment serial+drop no° purposely limited to 21 — in line with our VERYRARE™ ’quattromotto’: quality, rarity, singularity & sustainability.
SIZE GUIDE & INSTRUCTIONS
• True size or slightly oversized look recommended. Unisex garment.
• As sizing is rather large, if you don’t like the the oversized look don’t hesitate to take small size.
• Machine wash cold. Do not machine dry.
SHIPPING INFOS & RETURNS POLICY
☞ We don’t want you to pay any import taxes!!. However our art-elier is in France so some countries charge for the importation of clothes from there. That is why you may receive a note asking you to pay for the importation of products. We will compensate for that and return the money on the card used. The United States (unless you buy $800 worth of goods in a single order!) and the European Union are not affected by Import taxes.
☞ Shipping Fees:
- We offer free shipping worldwide for all orders above 90€
- For paid delivery, we give different shipping options upon checkout. Final price depends on delivery time and locations.
☞ All of our products are customized by hand. Please allow 2-3 days for us to create your garment after you purchase. We promise to always ship it out no later than 5 days after ordering. All customers will receive tracking details via email upon dispatch, and are expected to monitor tracking progress for any delivery exceptions. Shipping carriers are selected based on the most efficient delivery for each order (cost+quickness).
☞ Returns & Exchanges:
- As we hand-customize your garment with your own initials, we neither accept returns nor exchanges for the VR-iD items you’d have emblazoned. All sales final.
- Any problem during shipping will of course lead to compensation.